Some Off Page and On page optimization techniques
SEO means search engine optimization. It is a process, technique to optimize your web page for getting more and more customers or visitors. In SEO several methods are used to get the maximum possible visit and clicks on your pages.It is a perfect way to get good ranking in search engine.
So how important are each of these techniques?
On-page techniques probably account for about 10% of a web pages’ ranking in the search engines, if that, and off-page techniques account for the rest (about 90%).
Off-page Optimization, although easy to do,, or simple really, is time consuming and sometimes laborious. So there are fewer people who master off-page techniques.
So what are these optimization techniques?
Let’s start with the on-page techniques:
1. The first On page technique that you should be using is including your main keywords in your title tag, and your description tag on your website.
2. The second On page technique that you should be using is including your main keywords in your keyword tag, and not stuffing your keyword tag with any other keywords.
3. The third On page technique that you should be using is using your keyword or keyword phrases naturally in the content of the webpage at least once in the first paragraph and at least once in the last paragraph.
4. The fourth On page technique that you should be using is bolding italicizing and including your keyword in at least one heading tag.
And the off-page techniques:
The key here is inbound links. And the key with inbound links is to use a text anchor link that uses the keyword or keyword phrase for which you are optimizing, for your backlink.
1) Exchange links with other web masters
2) Submit your web sites to the various online web directories
3) Write and submit articles including your text anchor link, to the various online article directories.
There are lots of thing in Off page optimization